If you’re searching for:
- pain relief
- relief from stress and anxiety
- freedom from harmful habits and reactions
- self-awareness and self-healing
- increased mobility, coordination and ease in movement
- improved flexibility and energy
- improved balance, poise and grace
- enhanced performance ability
- mind–body integration
- affect regulation (moderation of intense emotions)
- a mindfulness technique to use throughout your day
- tools for self-care
... maybe learning the Alexander technique can help you.
Interested in a lesson? Get in touch.